Pledge to Clients: I believe that you come first. You are the reason I'm here.
You may know how to buy or sell real estate, or you may not; how to locate homes on the internet that are for sale, or not. Still, you may need other help, maybe even in areas you haven't thought of. After all Real Estate is not your profession you haven't worked years gaining the knowledge and expertise you need to handle the purchase or sale of what may be your largest single asset and most important personal possession.
Every person is unique in what they need from their Realtor. Here is a list of questions, which only scratch the surface of items, where the knowledge and expertise of a professional may be helpful or critical to your success.
1. What are the current local real estate market trends?
2. Is it a Buyer's or Seller's market? Is it the same market in Everett as it is in Seattle, or Bothell, or ...?
3. What strategies can I use in a Buyer's market that I couldn't use in a Seller's market?
4. Is it better to buy a larger more expensive home in a slow market or during tough economic times or during good times? During a Buyer's market or a Seller's market?
5. Can I sell my home in today's market? Why would I want to?
6. How can I get the most for my home in today's market?
7. How can I get the best home for me at a good price in today's market?
8. I don't understand all of the terms and conditions of the real estate contract. How do I protect myself as best I can and still buy or sell my home? What contingencies are in the contract? How and when can a Buyer get out of a contract without penalty? How and when can a Seller get out of a contract without penalty?
9. What is a home inspection and what does an inspector really do?
10. What do I need to know to protect myself from being taken advantage of by a Mortgage Lender?
11. Why do I need title insurance and what does it provide me?
12. What does an Escrow Company do and why do I need to have the sale close utilizing their services?
13. If someone buying my home is getting a loan what do I need to check to ensure that they are qualified and that their loan is progressing to close on time?
14. Is the sale price the only thing to negotiate when buying or selling real estate? Are their sometimes that other items may be more important such as closing date, included items, work to be performed prior to closing, short term rent back to seller or possession date. The list of what may be important to a Buyer or Seller is as unique and every Buyer or Seller.
If you feel that having the knowledge, expertise and professionalism of a Realtor would be to your benefit please give me a call. Tell me about yourself, your background, what your want to accomplish and when, how you would like to cooperate and work together, and what you believe that I could do to help you. After all the more I know the better I can serve your needs.
My clients have thought of the enough of my abilities and service to have referred their friends, family and co-workers to me. This has allowed me to work primarily "By Referral" for the past 10 years. If requested, you can also read the excerpts from past clients about how they feel.
Professional Experience: I obtained my real estate sales license in 1990 and have actively sold real estate full time since 1995. I also have a background in education (I hold a Washington State Teaching Certificate) and banking both consumer (14 years) and mortgage lending (10 years as a mortgage broker). I have tracked my success for homes I have listed and know the average market time, percent of sales price to original listed price and success percentage of all homes listed to homes sold.
In addition to holding a real estate salesperson license I also hold a real estate Broker license, a CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designation and a ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) designation. Only about 3% of those holding a real estate salesperson license take the additional classes and pass the examinations to gain any one of these designations. Still less obtain all three.
Education: Bachelor of Arts, Eastern Washington State College, major in Education and minor in Physical Education
Outside Interests: Reading, Traveling, Woodworking, Bicycling, Skiing, Flying
Personal Information: email@example.com Email